Calling all HR professionals! We are working on a rare opportunity for an experienced HR practitioner to join one of our Professional Services clients as HR Manager reporting directly to the Managing Partner.
The firm is going from strength to strength and the creation of this new role demonstrates their continued commitment to culture and people development.
Key accountabilities will be as follows:
- Develop and deliver the HR plan for the year that adds real value through alignment to corporate goals
- Plan and coordinate the training and development framework to ensure alignment to role requirements and personal development plans
- Proactively manage all recruitment activity for the firm ensuring a solid pipeline of talent is in place and costs are appropriately managed
- Effectively manage ER cases as they arise to minimise risk and disruption to the firm
- Coordinate and administrate all reward processes including pay reviews, bonus cycles and remuneration committee preparation
- Through regular benchmarking, ensure that salaries and benefits packages remain relevant and competitive
- Oversee the continuous development of the internal communications framework to drive high levels of colleague engagement
- Through ongoing coaching of the senior teams, improve the overall people management capability of the firm
- Ensure compliance to the relevant employment legislation by keeping yourself up to date with new case law/trends and ensuring that any changes are reflected in the firm’s policies
- Act as an ambassador for the firm’s values
Salary £40-50k plus attractive benefits
If you think that you might be a good fit for this role, please do drop us a note at email@example.com including your CV and salary expectations as soon as possible and we’ll be in touch!